|AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND SANDHILL COVE
Your use of the Sandhill Cove website constitutes your agreement to all terms, conditions, and notices herein. We reserve the right to change these at anytime.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Sandhill Cove website may contain links to other websites as a convenience. We do not endorse these or any other sites, and are not responsible for the content or use of your information whatsoever on any site outside of Sandhill Cove’s Web pages.NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
You agree not to use our website unlawfully or in a way prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the Sandhill Cove website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair our website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through our website.USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Sandhill Cove website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal Web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication services designed to enable you to communicate with others or the public at large. You agree to use these communication services only to post, send and receive messages and materials that are proper and related to the particular communication service.You agree that you will not:
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your family on any public bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal Web pages and other communication services. Sandhill Cove does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any communication service and, therefore, Sandhill Cove specifically disclaims any liability. Managers and hosts are not authorized Sandhill Cove spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Sandhill Cove or its owners.
MATERIALS POSTED TO THE SANDHILL COVE WEBSITE
Sandhill Cove does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Sandhill Cove (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Sandhill Cove website or its associated services. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your submission you are granting Sandhill Cove, its affiliated companies and necessary sub-licensees permission and a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to use your submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your submission; and to publish your name in connection with your submission. You agree that your use of the Sandhill Cove website is sufficient consideration for the license given in this paragraph. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your submission.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SANDHILL COVE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE SANDHILL COVE WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SANDHILL COVE WEBSITE.
SANDHILL COVE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SANDHILL COVE AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SANDHILL COVE WEBSITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SANDHILL COVE WEBSITE OR RELATED SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SANDHILL COVE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SANDHILL COVE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SANDHILL COVE OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the communication services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Sandhill Cove has no obligation to monitor the communication services. However, we reserve the right to review and remove posted materials as well as terminate your access to any or all of the communication services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- Sandhill Cove reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Sandhill Cove’s sole discretion.