Are you rainy-day ready?
At Sandhill Cove, you can breeze through your day knowing you’re prepared for life’s “what-ifs.” Our predictable, all-in-one LifeCare™ package covers virtually everything you need, including your independent living apartment or villa, full use of our services and on-site amenities, and unlimited access to recuperative and long-term care in our on-site Health Center, at virtually no additional monthly fee, except for ancillary costs.* In Martin and St. Lucie Counties, you’ll only find this LifeCare™ advantage at Sandhill Cove.
Plus, we’re the only senior living community in the area to be regulated by Chapter 651. Put simply, that means Sandhill Cove meets strict guidelines for financial stability and is regularly audited by the State of Florida Office of Insurance Regulation.
Rain or shine, only LifeCare™ has you truly covered.
- As the experts in senior care, our on site health center, Water’s Edge, offers tailored services to help you feel your best. No waiting!
- You have access to health services in our Water’s Edge Health Center from day one. No waiting!*
- You never have to worry about who will take care of you or where you’ll turn for help.
- When you receive services at the Health Center, you never pay a daily fee—ever. Your only additional costs cover the two extra meals you’ll eat per day plus any ancillary costs.
- Do the math! You may be eligible for tax advantages by claiming a percentage of both the entrance fee and monthly fee as a medical expense. (Talk to your tax advisor for details.)
Did you know?
The average cost of nursing care in Florida is $72,635 per year.
*Please see contract for details.
“We like knowing that all our bases are covered with Sandhill Cove.”
– Don and Lillian Diebold