At Water’s Edge Health, your loved one can receive professional, short-term respite care at our award-winning community. Our staff to resident ratio is higher than the state standard, so you can rest assured knowing your family member is cared for in a safe environment by our attentive and well-trained team. Plus, to use our respite care in Palm City, FL, your loved one doesn’t have to be a resident of Sandhill Cove.
Reasons to consider a short-term respite care stay:
- Provide care for a family member after surgery or illness
- Allow you a short break from caregiving responsibilities
- Enable a trial of long-term care before a permanent move
- Give your loved one a change from their usual routine
Respite stays include:
- Furnished private rooms available
- Culinary inspired meals and dining experience
- On-site round-the clock skilled nursing care
- Emergency response system
- Waterfront Wellness program
- Daily activities, events and entertainment
- Medication management
- Gated campus with 24/7 security
To learn more about the respite care services offered at Water’s Edge Health Center, near Stuart, Florida, contact us.
Frequently asked questions about respite care:
Respite stays vary from a few days to a few weeks but usually last less than a month.
Their personal and medical needs will be assessed, and with your help, we’ll create a care plan that incorporates their routines and preferences.
Absolutely. Family members and friends are welcome at any time.
We offer a full calendar of activities, programs and events every day. You and your loved one can decide which ways to make friends, stay active and have fun are right for them.
Our medical director, Dr. Michael Sherman, a specialist in internal care at Martin Health Systems, supervises all medical care. There are licensed nurses on staff at all times.