Cares Drift Away
Live near the water
You’re home at a gorgeous waterfront location. A rustic wooden pier invites you to stroll out over the clear blue water of the St. Lucie River. Relax in the cool, fresh breeze, watching boats sail by from the nearby marina. Just across the bay is Stuart, Florida, voted America’s happiest beach town.
All the time you need
Pamper yourself with a resort-inspired retirement lifestyle that feels like an extended vacation. Amenities and services are designed for your comfort, safety and delight. Laze by the pool, get a massage or savor a fine meal— simply focus on what means the most to you.
Vibrant social scene
Join like-minded seniors, engaged in living their lives to the fullest. There’s a calendar of daily events and activities guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. Be creative, laugh with friends, learn something new — there are many possibilities to explore.
Go with the flow
Fill your days with the things you want to do, while we take care of the things you’d rather not do. Friendly and attentive staff are available to attend to housekeeping, laundry and other chores. You don’t even have to cook. Dine out at our award-winning casual and fine dining venues, with fabulous chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style. Call our concierge to arrange transportation, book travel or find help with other personal needs.
We’re proud to be named one of the Top 10 Most Generous Communities by the United Way! Read the full story here.
- Multiple dining venues
- Cocktail lounge
- Outdoor pool with whirlpool
- Fitness center
- Walking and biking trails
- Waterfront croquet and bocce ball courts
- Art and craft studio
- Cards and game room
- Boat and fishing dock
- Gardening areas
- Putting green and shuffleboard
- Nearby golf and tennis
- Salon services
- Wellness clinic for routine health services
- Water’s Edge Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Community auditorium
- Bank and postal service
- Flexible dining options
- Planned events and special activities on site
- NIFS (National Institute of Fitness and Sports)
- Concierge service
- Inside and outside home maintenance
- Casual and fine-dining restaurants
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Nurse Practitioner on site
- Home Health Services in the privacy of your apartment or villa
- Personal trainer*
- Reiki, massage therapy and acupuncture*
- Registered dietician*
- A full continuum of health services on campus*
- Assistance in living program*
- 24-hour security and emergency response system
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and cable TV
- All utilities except phone and electricity
(*additional fees may apply)
Get the scoop
Learn more about our join-the-fun lifestyle. Download your copy of our monthly newsletter, the Sandhill Cove Chronicle.
Explore the lifestyle at Sandhill Cove. Contact us today to learn more.