You’re in control. When you move into independent living at Sandhill Cove in Palm City, Florida, you get the hassle-free lifestyle that you deserve. We’ll take care of the chores, while you rediscover time and freedom to do as you like, when you like. You’ll find plenty to do on our 36-acre campus or in nearby towns like Stuart, Florida.
Tropical homes in a beautiful setting
- Garden or waterfront 1- and 2-bedroom senior apartments. Some include a den/home office, guest bathroom or patio
- Villas with a 2-bedroom, 2-bath layout in distinct neighborhoods. Some include a den/home office, lanai or sunroom, porch and one-car, attached garage
All homes come with:
- Spacious living and dining areas
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen
- High-end finishes
- Large windows with plantation shutters
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Washer and dryer
All the basics and lots of extras
Services and amenities provided for your comfort and convenience include:
- Formal dining with waterfront views
- Casual poolside dining
- 24/7 concierge assistance
- Round-the-clock security and emergency call system
- Housekeeping and flat linen service, weekly
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance
- Daily schedule of programs, trips and events
- Social, recreational and wellness programs
- Boat dock for fishing
- Outdoor pool with Jacuzzi
- Waterfront croquet, shuffleboard and putting green
- Art studio and auditorium
- Salon services
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, appointments and other outings
Featured Floor Plan
Introducing The Sea Turtle at Waterside – Our spacious two-bedroom floor plan features an open-air layout filled with natural light and double sinks in the master suite along with walk-in closets. It also comes with modern white shaker cabinetry and white quartz countertops with grey grain in the kitchen and bathrooms for a beautiful look.
Browse independent living floor plans for Garden Apartments and Villas.
Request information about independent living at Sandhill Cove.
Browse through our Two Bedroom Den, The Otter at Gardens North:
Frequently Asked Questions
We answer the most common questions about our senior independent living community.
Independent living offers you the comforts and conveniences of home without the hassles of home ownership. It makes sense for people with an active lifestyle who no longer want the responsibility of housework, yardwork and other chores. Moreover, life at an independent senior living community offers you social interaction and engaging activities, as well as prepared meals in restaurant-style dining rooms.
Fees depend on the size and type of residence you choose. An entrance fee is paid upon move-in, and provides lifetime access to services at our on-site Health Center, such as assisted living or skilled nursing. Your estate is protected with a flexible Return-of-Capital Plan that refunds up to 75% of your entrance fee. A recurring monthly fee covers your use of daily services and amenities.
Your monthly fee includes:
- Weekly housekeeping with flat linen service
- Indoor and outdoor maintenance
- All utilities excluding electricity and phone
- Flexible dining options
- Access to common areas
- Use of pool and fitness center
At Sandhill Cove, you have the opportunity to maintain your independent lifestyle for as long as possible. If you need help with the activities of daily living, our licensed caregivers can provide discreet assistance in the privacy of your home. Assistance-in-Living health services are billed in 15 minute increments.
There are endless possibilities to meet people, be creative, keep learning and make a difference. Here’s just a glimpse of what we offer at Sandhill Cove:
- Excursions to the symphony, ballet, opera and to museums and art galleries
- Guest musical performances and plays
- Group fitness classes
- Croquet, shuffleboard and bocce ball by the waterfront
- Presentations on travel and other topics
- Fitness and nutrition seminars
- Book club
- Computer classes
- Movie screenings
- Games such as bridge, dominos and mahjongg