Your answer to senior rehabilitation services can be found at Water’s Edge in Palm City, Florida. A range of outpatient and short-stay therapies are available to help with recovery after illness, injury or surgery. These include:
- Physical therapy — to overcome barriers to physical independence
- Occupational therapy — to enhance abilities for daily living skills
- Speech therapy — to improve communication and swallowing
Our rehabilitation specialists will work with your primary care physician to design a treatment for your specific needs. You may opt to receive outpatient therapy in the comfort of your home or on-site in fully equipped therapy rooms. Private and semi-private suites are available for in-patient stays. Our therapists use just the right mix of encouragement and challenge to help you recover your strength and get you feeling better.
Water’s Edge Health Center near Stuart, Florida is open for direct admissions, and provides:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Individualized care plans
- Therapy available 7 days a week
- Regular assessments and progress reports
- Private and semiprivate suites
- TV, phone and internet
- Healthy, chef-prepared meals
- Schedule of daily activities and events
Are you in need of senior rehabilitation services in Palm City, Florida? Contact us to learn more.
Frequently asked questions about rehabilitation:
Programs vary depending on your need, but may include strength and mobility training, muscle re-education and therapeutic exercise.
Occupational therapies focus on daily living activities so you can be successful in an everyday environment. Your customized therapy plan may include strength and range of motion training, education in the use of adaptive equipment, cognitive integration techniques and practice of daily living skills.
Speech and language pathologists can develop treatment to address a range of issues, including difficulties with communication, swallowing and cognition. They may also teach alternative communication techniques, help with language ability and give diet recommendations.