Feel Well, Live Well.
We tend to every dimension of your physical, mental and spiritual health with a holistic approach to wellness.
- Physical – get moving and keep fit and flexible. Swim in our outdoor pool or take an aquatic fitness class. Join an exercise class in our fully equipped fitness center. Develop a fitness plan with the help of our personal trainer. Try Tai Chi, stretch for yoga, walk with friends or bike the local trails.
- Intellectual – exercise your brain with creative and stimulating activities. Express yourself in an art class, learn how to play an instrument or attend an educational seminar.
- Social – build rewarding and enjoyable relationships. Share the camaraderie of a group fitness class, shared interest group or social club. Turn up at a social event to meet new friends.
- Emotional – feel happy and positive. Find support and information at many of our discussion groups. Participate in religious services on-site or at your local place of worship.
- Nutritional – eat healthy, nourishing food. Choose delicious, nutritious meals in our dining venues, or create a healthy eating plan with our dietician.
- Vocational – share your talents and make a difference. Build a feeling of personal fulfilment. Become a volunteer and use your skills and experience to benefit others.
- Health – track your health progress. Our nurse practitioner is on site to help monitor your health and fitness, discuss and manage medications and assist with transitions to new levels of care.
Partners in Health
Our wellness programs are designed by NIFS (National Institute for Fitness and Sport), experts in senior fitness. NIFS best-in-class wellness program provides unique and personalized activities to help you maintain and enhance your lifestyle.
Learn more about the healthy lifestyle offered at Sandhill Cove.